The Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) asks for your assistance in reaching individuals who do not have access to computers about an announcement of the opportunity to comment on proposed amendments to the MyCare Ohio, Ohio Home Care and PASSPORT waivers, and the proposed renewal of the Assisted Living Waiver.
The comment period will be held from February 15, 2019 to March 15, 2019.
The public notice, summary of the changes, and copy of the draft waivers are available here:
- MyCare Ohio Waiver: https://medicaid.ohio.gov/RESOURCES/Public-Notices/MyCare-Ohio-Waiver-Amendment-021519
- Ohio Home Care Waiver: https://medicaid.ohio.gov/RESOURCES/Public-Notices/OHCW-Amendment-021519
- PASSPORT Waiver: https://www.medicaid.ohio.gov/RESOURCES/Public-Notices/PASSPORT-Waiver-Amendment-021219
- Assisted Living Waiver: https://www.medicaid.ohio.gov/RESOURCES/Public-Notices/Assisted-Living-Waiver-02122019
Please feel free to distribute the public notices and summary documents.
Additionally, individuals may request paper copies of the postings and associated documents as follows:
- For the MyCare Waiver amendment, please contact ODM at (888) 433-6755.
- For the Ohio Home Care Waiver, please contact ODM at (888) 438-8603.
- For PASSPORT and/or the Assisted Living Waiver, please contact the Ohio Department of Aging at (855) 926-0994.
We greatly appreciate your assistance in helping us to reach individuals who may not otherwise be aware of the opportunity to provide public comment on the MyCare Ohio, Ohio Home Care and PASSPORT waiver amendments, and Assisted Living Waiver renewal.
Susan L. Fredman, Medicaid Program Administrator
Ohio Department of Medicaid
Office of Managed Care
50 West Town Street, Fifth Floor
Columbus, Ohio 43215