Effective Tuesday March 24, 2020 at 12:00 AM all non-essential businesses have been ordered to close.
Independent Living Centers are part of the “essential” organizations that are except from closing. However, The Opportunity Center (the building that we have our office space in) will be unstaffed and most of the other organizations are working remotely.
The Access Center will start remote work for all staff effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020. This is in response to the Governor’s “Stay-at-Home order. Though the physical office will be closed, staff will be available by phone and email Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM. If you need assistance please leave a phone message, or send an email for the staff person of your choice, and they will return your call.
(937) 341-5202 voice
711 Ohio Relay
Find us on Facebook: The Access Center
- Jeremy Caffee, Executive Director 1001
- Tonya Banther, Core Services Program Manager 1008
- Becca Endicott, Information & Referral Specialist 1000
- Melody Burba, Independent Living Specialist 1006
- Jamesha Maxwell, HOME Choice Transition Coordinator 1005
- Barbara Butler, Youth Transition & Independent Living Specialist 1002
- Jeff Allen, REDI Program Manager 1004
- Maria Matzik, Education & Advocacy Specialist 1007
In addition, the Recycled Equipment Donated for Independence (REDI) program is closed for equipment donations and pick-up / delivery, until further notice. If you have an absolute equipment EMERGENCY, please leave a message for Jeremy Caffee, Executive Director, and he will address those requests individually. Please understand that we will need to comply with all state and federal orders.
Please continue to practice social distancing and keep your self and your community safe.