Hello once again from your local Social Security offices!! We hope this message finds you well. We wanted to share some important updates for you and your staff:
EIP/Stimulus Payments and Social Security Beneficiaries with Dependents
- IRS and Treasury have announced that Social Security beneficiaries with qualifying dependent children under 17 who have NOT filed income tax returns in 2018-2019 should register for dependent payments at the IRS non-filers page www.irs.gov/coronavirus/non-filers-enter-payment-info-here by tomorrow Wed, 4/22/2020 for their dependent children payments.
- See additional info in the links below this email.
- Subscribe to our SSA updates at www.ssa.gov/coronavirus to get real-time news and updates as we receive them.
New FREE Social Security Webinars Listings for May-June 2020
- Please see our brand new May-June FREE webinars for the public and professionals. We design and conduct all sessions right here, locally!
- The public sessions are open to all, anyone is free to join.
- The professional sessions are not intended for general distribution to the public/clients. We plan the professionals series specifically for those with a working knowledge of our benefit programs, and go in-depth with specific topics.
Remote Trainings for Your Staff and Organization
- Along with our webinar calendars, we work with many agencies and organizations to offer remote sessions similar to our public offerings, but designed for your staff and needs.
- It’s a tough time for everyone, but people need to know about Social Security retirement, disability, and Medicare options – now more than ever. Email us if you want to schedule a session for your employees.
As always, thanks for all you are doing to help our communities and beneficiaries during this time Please join us for a webinar, and keep safe!!
Social Security Public Affairs – Central and Southern Ohio
Greater Dayton/Springfield: Theresa Busher Theresa.Busher@ssa.gov
Metro Cincinnati: Kelly Draggoo Kelly.Draggoo@ssa.gov
Columbus and Surrounding Area: Dan Damceski Daniel.Damceski@ssa.gov