Volunteering at ACIL
The Access Center relies heavily on Volunteers for day to day operation.
Volunteering, one can:
- act as an apprenticeship;
- learn new skills that may enhance one's career
- serve to help build the community
- expose oneself to diversities in one's surroundings connect groups
- that otherwise would not have the opportunity to interact.
In addition, Volunteers for the Access Center can:
- Develop work skills that can be listed on a resume, meet new people, become part of the Access Center family, and have fun at the same time.
- We recognize our volunteers yearly with a lunch and certificates.
Currently we are looking for Volunteers to assist with:
- CIL Bulk Mailings
- Workshop Assistance (Setup, clean up, assist guests, assist speakers with handouts, etc.)
- REDI Assistance (Organizing and cleaning warehouse)
- Office Assistance (Making phone calls, filling, coping, posting & removing flyers, etc.)
- Assist with big events
- Assemble information packets
Becoming a Volunteer
To become a Volunteer please contact the Access Center and ask for the Volunteer Coordinator.
...a member of