Give Yourself an Edge on the Path into Adulthood by becoming a…
Shaping youth of today into leaders of today into leaders of tomorrow
What’s in it for you?
• Conquer your world with leadership skills and community service.
• Learn the skills needed to live independently.
- Future Integrated Leaders of Dayton (F.I.L.) Dayton is a free youth leadership project for youth (ages 14-22.)
• The project will serve 16 this year integrating youth with and without disabilities.
• Applications will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis and will be cut off once 16 are received.
• To request an application e-mail email@example.com or call
(937)- 341-5202 ext 16. Applications are due by June 15th.
OR Click on fildayton_application.pdf
• Learn leadership skills and /or qualities at the following F.I.L. Dayton workshops listed below. You must be willing and able to participate in each of them before
committing to the project.
June 27th Teamwork
June 28th Game Changer
June 29nd Decision Making
July 18th Fiscal Responsibility
July 19th Respect
July 20th Confidence Building
August 8th Knowledge
August 9th Communication
August 10th Service
• Bi-monthly transition panels giving you the opportunity to learn from business professionals as well as college and vocational representatives.
• Bi-monthly round table discussions giving you the opportunity to build relationships with other youth.
The added bonus
• Opportunity to change your community through volunteer work at the Access Center or somewhere else in the community that interests you until the completion of your first year in F.I.L. Dayton the following March upon completing all 9 summer workshops.
• Volunteering is a great résumé builder in addition to the project itself.
The Access Center is a fragrance free environment. We ask that you refrain from wearing cologne and other scented products. We appreciate your help in making the Access Center a place everyone can enjoy.